Partager cette annonce:
Business Development Representative - France
We're thus looking for highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitudes and natural sales instincts to join our growing Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities.
WHAT WILL YOU DO / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work with the Growth and Business Development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in France
Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota
Handle qualifying calls from inbound & outbound leads
Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
Be the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level
YOUR COMPETENCY PROFILE / YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF:
Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted and wants to be a part of it
A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
Taking ownership and commit on results is our mantra
You love people and have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
Well organized and autonomous, you can multitask and prioritize your work efficiently Fluent in French and English is mandatory
A first experience as a SDR, BDR or Sales in a startup is required
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further 100m investment bringing our series C funding to over 200m and in the process becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together. We come to work in the morning, create growth, convert new clients, go back home, sleep, and do it all over again the next day. This is the most diverse, ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We're growing fast in France, the United Kingdom and Germany on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work. And we're growing fast - come join us!
Spendesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - we embrace diversity and we don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
What you can expect from the hiring process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of video calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of or CEO depending on the seniority level to review any remaining questions
Sales – Sales /