Partager cette annonce:
Clinical Account Manager Microbiology East of France
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $36 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving sophisticated analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or growing efficiency in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our 100,000 colleagues deliver an outstanding combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
We are looking for a Clinical Account Manager Microbiology for Eastern France. Reporting into our Southern European Clinical Sales Manager. See link for more information about the products and video's :
This field-based role will cover East of France.
The role holder will be responsible for achieving the territory sales targets whilst growing profitability through effective territory planning and organisation of sales calls.
- Achieve the territory sales targets
- Enforce to company policy for pricing and quotations
- Generate the appropriate level of sales activity
- Position Thermo Fisher Scientific Microbiology as the preferred partner
- Report on sales and market issues via the CRM system
- Connect with other Thermo Fisher Scientific colleagues
80% of time is customer-facing
- Graduate or equivalent in Microbiology, Biomedical Science or Biological Science
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English
- Experience with sales of Capital Equipment a plus
- Must demonstrate the desire to sell Thermo Fisher Scientific Microbiology products and to be successful
- Ability to travel extensively within territory and also, to attend regional, national or international meetings outside of your territory as the need arises from time to time.
NON-NEGOTIABLE HIRING CRITERIA:
- Full and current driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal skills particularly verbally/face to face
- Able to demonstrate record of achievement in previous role
- Able to optimally engage with customers across a range of settings spanning one-to-one meetings, exhibitions and formal presentations.
- The role holder must live within the territory.
In addition to an attractive salary and sales related bonus payments other benefits offered by the Company include a defined contribution pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
A business needs car along with business tools such as laptop, iPad, mobile phone etc will be provided.
Job number: 221488BR
Date posted : 2022-11-08
Profession: Sales & Business Development
Employment type: Full-Time