360Learning recherche …
Our Product team comprises Group Product Managers and Product Managers. Within a Product Squad, the Product Manager works with a Product Designer and 3 to 6 Software Engineers on an ambitious roadmap. Product Managers are committed to maintain our lead in Collaborative Learning.
To secure the delivery of our new features and solutions, we are recruiting several Product Managers who will own the functional and technical scope of the squads. They will identify problems, define solutions and manage delivery. They make sure their roadmap is aligned with the Group's vision shared by their Group Product Manager.
Within 1 month, you will :
- Become a Trello expert through our onboarding process.
- Understand our product offering through training.
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour.
Within 3 months, you will :
- Write features specifications and user stories.
- Manage the roadmap and product backlog of your squad.
- Ensure timely and effective delivery of new features.
- Attend customer discoveries and adapt solutions consequently.
Within 6 months, you will :
- Become a subject matter expert for any topic related to the product backlog, the roadmap and the user stories in your squad.
- Partner with other key stakeholders like other Product Managers, the Engineering Manager, Product Designers.
- Get your solutions challenged by internal and external stakeholders.
- BE accountable for your squad's performance against target KPIs.
- BE accountable for your squad's quarterly OKRs.
The Skills Set
- Driving product vision into delivered products and solutions.
- Experience managing a Product Backlog (prioritizing and negotiating, clarifying requirements, defining MVPs, developing roadmaps).
- Proven impact working in a startup, scale up or consulting firm.
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and Product Management teams to discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks, and evaluate new ideas.
- Experience in managing complex problems involving multiple technical and business stakeholders.
- Team spirit and good communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills necessary.
- You have working proficiency in English (level B2 or equivalent).
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here.
What We Offer
- Compensation : Competitive salary and equity.
- Benefits : Health Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Accidental Death & Personal Loss, and Disability coverage, Employee Care Line.
- Flexibility : Flexible hours, total work from home possible anywhere in the UK with a one-off allowance to set up home office.
- Culture : A framework that will make you successful. You can find more about what IT's like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond here : https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L.
- Call with our recruiter.
- Interview with our Director of Product.
- Case study with our Director of Product and a Group Product Manager.
- Clarification meeting with a Group Product Manager from the team and a Developer.
- Interview with our CEO.
- Offer !.
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills-all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1, 500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO : https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to BE an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you !