Danone recherche …
At Danone, we guarantee that you can simply BE yourself. We believe that IT's up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself, to progress.
With us, you'll work in an exciting, complex and challenging environment. This is how you will create new opportunities !
You will work with world-renowned brands such as Blédina, Evian or Actimel. BE innovative, enterprising and the impact you will have will impress you.
Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Our IT Master Data team is part of Danone's Data & Analytics platform within the global IT & Data organization. With a purpose to inspire & empower Danone through the world of tech and data master data management is a foundational capability, and we are in the early stages of a major technical transformation with great perspectives for roles in this area.
Breaking out of an historically ERP centered approach, we are now working with major business stakeholders to develop a more complete vision of master data across all main domains on a global scale. A new MDM technology implementation is redefining a role as key partner in a period of organizational change and process adaptation.
We are looking for a Master Data IT Product Manager to join this team as part of the journey, the position is based in Rueil-Malmaison (92).
WHAT ABOUT THE JOB
As a Master Data IT Product Manager, you will BE part of the global programme implementation of new technologies, working on a product management-based approach, ensuring the link between the needs of end-users, the vision of the product and the organization of the delivery through sprints and the proper deployment and adoption.
You will have the following responsibilities :
- Technical ownership of MDM IT applications, ensuring integrity and maintenance of a Core Model approach across transactional and analytical applications in a context becoming more & more harmonized and driving improved Data Quality.
- Mastering technical data models for the master data domains including attributes, hierarchies, and related interfaces. A specific attention to BE made for the Consumer HCP master and their usage across platforms.
- Work with IBS MDM and CBU Data managers to consolidate new requirements in the product backlog, coordination with other IT platforms and Infrastructure team to assess and adapt to potential impacts on the Core process.
- Manage the product lifecycle on all activities ensuring skills and knowledge transfer through the different phases of the product set up (MVP to deployed solution), favoring an Agile project management approach where appropriate.
- Manage and coordinate the Demand management process for Master data applications in ServiceNow for both D&A and other platform requirements where relevant.
- Participate in the definition the service catalog and operating and cross charging models, assuring control of the budget and costs of data products, including spend on vendors and services. Includes managing the CAPEX process from initial request through implementation and cross charge model.
Working alongside the MDM & Data Excellence Platform Owner, you will contribute to :
- Developing and articulating a vision and global agenda for specific master data domains and their roadmaps as part of the Data & Analytics platform strategy, working closely with the Product Managers for Product Data and Customer Suppliers Master Data.
- Cooperating closely with the D&A Product, One Source platform and Data Excellence teams regarding new requirements and on the classification of Product data Assets and Data Certification and SSOT processes where required.
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders inside IT and with other functions and countries.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, data and analytics, or business administration.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience within a large, global, and matrixed organization is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Product master data, managing data models and rules using tools and capabilities in areas such as workflows, data quality and interface management.
- Project management experience deploying and supporting solutions in an international environment.
- Good experience using Master Data elements and tools in SAP or other ERPs.
- Leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Preferred experience :
- Experience of collaborating and managing stakeholders and driving adoption to improve use of master data.
- Knowledge and experience of master data management tools for MDM as components of larger technology platforms and a best of breed solutions.
- Some Cloud technology knowledge such as Azure / AWS architecture.
- Agile project management experience.
- Knowledge of data use cases in the areas of CPG business including, but not limited to, commercial data, finance, SAP, customer data, digital, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have the transformative and strategic mindset needed to help shape the organization towards a deeper data enabled business, supported by technical expertise with modern data technology.