Eaton recherche …
About Eaton :
Eaton's mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton's 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92, 000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa\\_aiJ4L7E
Eaton Electrical Services organization in EMEA is covering 25 countries with 500+ employees, being a fast-growing business responsible of life cycle management of all Eaton Electrical products, systems and software portfolio. We are serving customers in Data centers, Utilities, Industries, Buildings, Marine, Healthcare segments by providing installation, commissioning, warranty care, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting services, spare parts, equipment life extension, modernization and end of life services.
As we are continuing to expend and reinforce our organization, we are looking for a Product Line Manager for EMEA Electrical Services organization, directly reporting to the General Director of EMEA Services.
In this role, you will define and manage overall Services portfolio, managing Eaton's End-to End profit and loss, in close collaboration and coordination with product Business Units, ensuring all Electrical products and systems have Service concepts and solutions throughout their entire product life cycle. You will lead business development and sales activity and drives Trade Sales growth through effective sales management and demand generation by coordinating with local service units.
Your main responsibilities :
- Lead product management, product marketing management and business development of Electrical Services offering in line with EMEA Electrical Services Strategy.
- Drive End-to-End profitable long-term sales growth for EMEA Services.
- Support local sales organization to formulate actionable growth plans, support its application and follow-up its performance.
- Responsible for defining and deploying overall Services portfolio including customer centric Service concepts and solutions.
- Drive productization of Service portfolio. Develop Service solutions (modular kits, distributed services, etc.) for Authorized service partners and panel builders including delivery of required support documentation and platforms.
- Ensure the serviceability of the products throughout life cycle, are considered and maintained in Business Units.
- Measure, manage and drive the relevant products' performance with focus on end-to-end profitability according to profit plan and forecast.
- Leverage all businesses in service solutions and packages to utilize synergies and enable upselling, cross selling for profitable growth.
- Make feasibility studies to define services approach for 3rd party non-Eaton products.
- Define and secure the development and deployment of relevant trainings to maximize local sales organization selling capability.
- Gather voice of the customer to improve offering. Accumulate market knowledge on key targeted segments, investigate and evaluate new business opportunities and create customer centric new offerings.
- Owner of growth initiatives and responsible to lead implementation through local service units. Develop market-based strategies, growth initiatives to drive growth together with Cluster/Country Service Managers.
- Lead business development and Service portfolio marketing for EMEA.
- Manage proactive sales campaigns, installed base data management.
- Coordinate Sales performance review for the Service units, define actions to close the gaps.
- Responsible for CRM data analysis for region, pipeline quality, forecast, hit rate, orders development vs profit planning.
- Identify and propose new Service offering for segments, markets.
- Identify emerging markets, segments and businesses to expand the service coverage.
- Lead Regional service contracts, agreements with key account customers, allocation of inquiries within the region, ensuring fast response to customers.
- Manage Bid & no Bid process, risk review for larger Opportunities.
- Identify, develop and manage business partners.
- Create and execute the strategic plans for the product(s) based on structured Eaton business system (value cycle, strategic planning, etc.).
- Effectively plan a go-to-market strategy supporting strategic plan growth and hit ramp-up targets.
- Define strategic pricing policies, based on value pricing, and manage price realization.