Partager cette annonce:
Ledger recherche …
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique : Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent to reinforce the Embedded OS team, dedicated to implementing the Operating System running all our Hardware Wallets.
The main mission of the position within the team is twofold :
Work on the OS Devops and testing environment, and associated continuous integration :
- Maintain and implement evolutions of the OS testing framework in Python.
- Maintain and enhance the Devops environment and OS continuous integration.
- Maintain and implement evolutions of the OS simulator used internally.
- Ensure the quality of the overall OS testing coverage.
Work on the OS specification, implementation and testing :
- Implement secure and documented source code.
- Implement the associated SDK features aimed at embedded applications development.
- Embedded OS other team members for day-to-day interactions.
- Embedded Applications team for SDK evolutions, Infrastructure team for solutions and tooling deployment follow-up.
- Required - Diploma in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related discipline.
- Required - Good communication skills.
- Required - Interest in setuping tooling for technical debt management.
- Required - Python software development.
- Required - At ease with Jenkins or Github Actions configuration and maintenance.
- Preferred - Embedded C software development.
- Preferred - Qemu knowledge.
What's in IT for you?
Equity : Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
Flexibility : A hybrid work policy.Social : Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
Medical : Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
Well-being : Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
Vacation : Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
High tech : Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Transport : Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
Discounts : Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.