Consultez nos dernières offres similaires
Contenu de l'offre Product Marketing Manager chez Qonto
Product Marketing Manager
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the Qonto Wayhere.
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 250,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 700+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
As a Product Marketing Manager, you ensure that our product provides maximum value to our users. You are enthusiastic about building an innovative suite of products helping small and medium-sized businesses more effectively manage their finances so they can focus on the most important, running their business.
ðð»ð§ð»As a Product Marketing Manager at Qonto, you will
• Get to know our user's needs and preferences by conducting researches as well as gathering market insights in close collaboration with product managers and designers.
• Leverage these insights to define the value proposition and messaging for all our segments and targets.
• Define the most effective go-to-market strategy, focused on effective customer education, product adoption, and acquisition.
• Evangelize product updates internally by educating Growth, Sales, and Customer Success teams
• Measure impact and deep dive into business and adoption analytics to develop data-driven long term strategies
ð What you can expect
• You will benefit from Qonto's strong product focus in a very international environment. You will be at the crossroads between the product and growth teams. You will work hand in hand with our design studio, Product Managers, data, and our sales and marketing teams.
• You will collaborate with experienced Product Managers, UX copywriters, product designers, brand designers, who are all passionate and skilled at solving our customers' pain points while driving revenue.
• Salary range: 40,000 to 90,000 per year depending on your skills and experience
ð About your future manager
Your future Head of Product Marketing would be Theresa,
Theresa’s experience spans across multiple countries (Austria, UK, Ireland, US, France) and roles - always having the customer at the centre - starting in analytics, via marketing and branding to sales and eventually product.
What does she bring to the team?
Given her customer centric, international experience working in product at both LinkedIn and WeWork, Theresa brings a wealth of knowledge when it comes to ideating, building and selling products at scale. With 10 years of experience in ultra cross functional roles, she’s a master stakeholder manager, knowing how to pitch product internally to get the support needed in order to successfully launch great products and tell captivating stories. She’s very passionate about her team and a huge fan of continuous learning constantly pushing individuals to grow and progress.
• Experience: You have a strong background in B2B product marketing management, marketing, or sales.
• Customer Obsessed: you can run qualitative research and always think with the customer at its core
• Storyteller: You are able to articulate complex situations in a simple manner to convey meaningful messages.
• Maestro: You're great at project management and stakeholders coordination
• Curious: You are willing to go deep to learn about the nuances of the product, industry, and competitors
• Analytical and business-oriented: You can leverage data and insights to support your decision making and positioning
• Languages: you have a perfect written and oral expression in English as well as in either German, Italian, or French.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
ðª Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members(optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours ð
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us:Les Echos | Qonto's Blog | LeFigaro | TechCrunch
Product & Design – Product Marketing /