Consultez nos dernières offres similaires
Contenu de l'offre Senior Product Manager - Remote Friendly H/F chez Qonto
Qonto recherche …
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we're passionate about creating the best product, so if you're looking for an ambitious team that's revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch !
Our journey : Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350, 000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000+ Qontoers. We also made IT to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France !
Our values :
Ambition We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs : Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 89/100 in 2022 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
We're looking for Senior Product Managers who are excited about building the finance solution that will help small and medium businesses succeed.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll BE building features and improvements, taking part in product strategy, and creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.
At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations, and other key functions. You'll BE joining a group of experienced Product Managers led by Marc-Antoine, our CPO, with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products.
As a Senior Product Manager at Qonto, you will
- Drive Value Analysis : We are looking for Product Managers who obsess with delivering value to our users, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, and driving the outcome.
- Steer Value Engineering : You will work with Engineering, Design, and other teams and conceive, design, and develop market-leading products that fit our users' needs.
- Build knowledge : At Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will BE in charge of building expertise in your product area, by combining customer research, analytics, and market analysis.
Want to hear one of our Lead Product Managers talk about our challenges? Click here
What you can expect
- To join a product-oriented scale-up with a strong Product culture, alongside a distributed team of 40+ Product Managers, and an in-house design studio of 50 people. You'll learn to become a better Product Manager thanks to well-defined standards to which you will also BE contributing.
- To help drive the Qonto Product in the very competitive, fast-paced, and innovative fintech industry.
- To have a direct impact on Qonto's success as you'll BE working on one of our product verticals (ex : professional account, spend management, cashflow management, bookkeeping) and to work within a small autonomous cross-functional team
About your future Heads
Your Head of Product will BE Sisi & Maxime
Their Path? Developed strong expertise in their domain and a strong understanding of what should BE a « Product » for a FinTech company. Their respective backgrounds in engineering, consulting, and core banking systems, helped them to develop their current team who has been growing fastly for 3 years. Heads of 6 talented leads Eduardo, Olivier, Joséphine, Bruno, Thomas & Dario who also manage also a team of 45 PMs, their idea is now to switch from building a unique product culture to scaling within mid-2023 to 100 PMs and get a real scaled product organization.
What they can bring to the team? Upon joining Qonto, they create a very international (IT, ES, DE, FR), technical & user-facing team. They will BE the best mentors to help you solve digital pain points and build relevant products that require cracking compliance, risk, and technical aspects of banking. With them, you will learn the best product practices, and push the boundaries of your expertise !
- Experience : You already have strong experience in a tech or product role ideally gathered in a scale-up environment.
- Problem solver : You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs.
- Tech fluency : You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
- Impact maker : You are motivated by the opportunity to improve the lives of customers.
- Insight-driven : You have a desire for becoming an expert on a given topic, combining customer focus, analytics, and market insights.
- Communication & collaboration skills : You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating customer problems.
- Project Manager : You know how to coordinate projects and bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
- Languages : You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed.
Office & Team Life
- A central fully-renovated building in Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- Flexible Remote Policy
- 25 days off + 5-10 Qonto days
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- A Swile lunch card : 50% covered
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent !) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
Our hiring process :
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to BE aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could BE like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you !
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us :
Qonto's Blog Les Échos I Challenges Forbes