Talend recherche …
WHO WE ARE :
Talend, a leader in data integration and data governance, is changing the way the world makes decisions. In order to compete and win, IT and business leaders need data that they can trust and understand instantly. Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all employees. IT has made IT possible to create innovations like the Talend Trust Score, an industry-first assessment that instantly quantifies the reliability of any data set.
Over 7, 250 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry media.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1, 400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Responsibilities and Impact :- Roadmap support. Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Management to support roadmap development by bringing your field knowledge and customer insights to the table.
- Launch program. Leverage your relationship with Product Management and your deep understanding of the product roadmap to drive a companywide launch program. You will help develop launch narratives in collaboration with PMM, build executive leadership consensus, and navigate the organization to land our messages and strategy successfully.
- Technical product messaging. Collaborate with your Product Marketing peers to align messaging and positioning to our products, features and capabilities and leverage your technical and business skills to build the right narrative for our technical use cases.
- Product demos. A picture says more than a thousand words, and so does a great demo. Help partner on the future strategy on how we demo and tell value-driven stories that support all our sales narratives using cutting edge technology.
- AR relationships. Engage with market analysts (inquiries and briefings) and lead our technical assessments and surveys for inclusions in quadrants, waves, and other analyst research.
- Support our Tech Alliances efforts. You will have an opportunity to work with many stakeholders across the company to represent the entire Talend value proposition and identify ways we can make IT better.
Required Skills and Experience :- 7+ years' experience in sales engineering, technical consulting, technical marketing, or product marketing at a high-tech software company, or similar.
- Curious mindset and eager to learn.
- People management skills as you will lead a small but mighty team.
- Technical skills to quickly learn Talend and adjacent technologies, and familiar with public cloud vendors and our ecosystem of partners such as AWS, Databricks, Microsoft, Snowflake etc.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative technical marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Proven ability to speak in front of internal, external, and global audiences.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US :
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way :
- 7, 250+ global customers rely on Talend for their data health.
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools by Gartner (for the 7th year in a row).
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools by Gartner (for the 4th year in a row).
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave : Enterprise Data Fabric (for the 2nd time in a row).
- Top 100 best Leadership teams 2022 by Comparably.com.
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council.
- Ranked in the DBTA 100 Companies that Matter Most in Data.
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can BE honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us via email to request an accommodation at ****@****.**. We appreciate your interest in Talend.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Talend SAS and its affiliates (\"Talend\") have an internal recruiting, or talent acquisition, department (TA). Talend may supplement this internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters (\"Agency\"). Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Talend employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. To protect the interests of all parties, Talend will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Talend, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Talend mailing address, fax machine, email address or any other means, directly to Talend employees, or to Talend's resume database will BE considered Talend property and therefore will NOT BE liable for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Agency agreements will only BE valid if in writing and signed by an officer of Talend or his or her designee. No other Talend employee is authorized to bind Talend to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies. Talend hereby specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to BE accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of a Talend officer.
Apply for this job