Malt recherche …
Discover our galaxy
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiege, Malt has become Europe's fastest-growing freelance marketplace, now home to a dynamic community of 470k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
At Malt, we believe that success is powered by the perfect combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects. We're merely the planet at the heart of this galaxy of work bringing everyone together.
To do this, we've built the industry's leading freelance management solutions-all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform-to match companies with the right freelance talent. But we're more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more. For us, IT's all about giving both freelancers and companies added peace of mind, so that every experience on Malt is nothing less than (inter)stellar.
Today, our company is growing fast and we need people like you to help us write this next chapter. So, if you're up for a rewarding challenge, don't wait-get your ticket to planet Malt today. Because together, we can change the world of work.
We are a tech company with a human approach
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 18+ countries.
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East.
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women).
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally.
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France.
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at.
Explore your future career
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager to own the content strategy for Malt at global level (France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, UK and Belgium).
Your missions :
Leverage data from Malt's internal data database, available market data, and third-party insights to develop content topics and themes that establish Malt as a thought leader in our market, accelerate the sales cycle, and power marketing programs.
Manage our content nursery centrally and locally (UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France) including central and local teams.
Own Malt's social and editorial calendar towards our two main audiences : high-skilled freelancers, and businesses (of all sizes)
Collaboration with the Growth team to create marketing campaigns and farm contents (Studies, eBooks, interviews, videos, social media, etc.).
Collaborate with Community team to understand the specific needs of the Freelancer audience and develop the appropriate contents and formats.
Help measure and analyze content adoption and content campaign performance to inform ongoing marketing strategy.
Coordinate content planning and calendar across Malt's activities, communications teams and with external partners (growth team and community team) as required.
In charge of our future media site to properly display all the contents produced by the content nursery.
Skills and experience :
10+ years of relevant experience in communications, content and marketing.
Strong experience of developing, implementing and evaluating highly successful multi-channel communications strategies and campaigns.
Strong management experience with the ability to work across the business and with global offices in a collaborative manner.
Strong analytical mind with the ability to turn complex information into compelling stories and content.
Understanding of best practice in multimedia content-creation and digital communications (e.g. best practice for website content, SEO, social media).
Excellent writing, reviewing and editing skills in English.
Creative approach for impactful communications in a complex and competitive global landscape.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and nurture relationships both internally and externally.
Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple project and stakeholder demands simultaneously.
Excellent level in written and spoken English and one additional European language.
Data and results driven.
- Screening with Hamza, our Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30-45 minutes).
- Interview with your future manager, Victoire, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes).
- Home assignment to prepare and present in order to evaluate your hard skills.
- Final interview with Ségolène, CMO- to discuss Malt's long term vision.
Proposal within 48h
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally
- Onboarding : Before easing into your new role, you'll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris.
- Equity : Every Malter is entitled to stock options.
- Lunch vouchers : €9/day on your Swile card.
- Transportation : 50% reimbursement (any type of transport).
- RTT : From 8 to 12 days off.
- Malt sabbatical : After three years of service, every malter is entitled to one month of sabbatical leave.
- Free books : If you're interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt's business, just tell us the books you'd like to read, and we'll order them for you-without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work : Hybrid remote policy.
- Annual off-sites : Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza... Where next ?.
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt