Sanofi recherche …
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l'international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
CONTEXTWho we are in a nutshellWe are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. Our purpose is to find treatment to fight pain and ease suffering. We combine breakthrough science and advanced technology to develop life-changing medicines and vaccines.Digital & Data is at the heart of Sanofi : our ambition is to BE the leading digital healthcare platform to develop & deliver medicine faster, enable healthcare professionals to improve treatments and help patients improve their health. Our scale, strong connections within health ecosystems across leveraging the world, and ability to leverage Sanofi's capabilities make us the best place to push the boundaries of medicine through technology.Why joining Sanofi Digital... ?- Executive sponsorship and governance, with newly appointed CDO & leadership team
- Digital & data culture in place with agile ways of working and a strong ecosystem (Sanofi Ventures, BD Partnerships).
- Unique diversity of medical & technical challenges, with mobility opportunities.
- Awarded Top Employers France 2021.
... and more specifically, why Accelerator powered by Sanofi ?- A new entity launched March 1st to Become the leading Digital Health platform
- A separate location, in WeWork (Paris 75017), 5 minutes walk away from the future Sanofi HQ location.
- Startup-like streamlined processes to ensure delivery speed.
- Focused on end-to-end building the most transformative and profitable products.
The products you will work onWe are building next-gen health & digital products, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including :Digital Health products improving the patient experience and treatment adherence, through innovative digital products (Software as Medical Devices) :- Connected ecosystem solutions such as patients' glycemic control & full disease management, leveraging connected pens
- Symptoms checking apps able to understand disease and track symptoms.
- Remote treatment solutions providing individual recommendations, accessible by anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- Personalized care model informed by AI to identify symptoms' early signals and recommend corrective actions to the patient and the care giver.
Omnichannel products supporting multi-channel engagement with healthcare providers & patients :- Multi-channel digital targeting platform to deliver tailored digital campaigns
- Machine learning and predictive analytics to improve engagement (calls, chats) based on feedback.
- Recommendation engines for cross selling/up-selling and next-best action delivery to sales reps.
- Tailored content delivery based on preference and viewing history.
Digital Marketing products optimizing marketing campaign's reach and impact :- Market analytics tools to understand key dynamics across categories and identify growth/uplift potential
- Strategic allocation tools, able to dynamically model impact of different scenarios and achieve sales targets.
- Tactical allocation tools, with built-in ROI response modelling, at brand x touchpoint level.
JOB PURPOSEYou as a Data Engineering LeadYou are a dynamic Data Engineer interested in challenging the status quo to ensure the seamless creation and operation of the data pipelines that are needed for the enterprise data and analytics initiatives following industry standard practices and tools for the betterment of our global patients and customers.You are a valued influencer and leader who has contributed to making key datasets available to data scientists, analysts, and consumers throughout the enterprise to meet vital business use needs. You have a keen eye for improvement opportunities while continuing to fully comply with all data quality, security, and governance standards.Your key responsibilities will BE :- Work with business teams to understand requirements, and translate them into technical
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and BE leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.