Partager cette annonce:
Amazon recherche …
DESCRIPTION : Job summary Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing manager to help drive global awareness and marketing of Amazon Web Services' cloud computing solutions to the Public Sector with a focus on the French market. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an exciting, industry-leading technology business. This role will contribute to deliver marketing content, collateral and customer-facing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS among technical influencers and decision makers in the government, education, health and non profit sector in France, including scientific, technical and high performance computing. Specifically, the role will contribute to both content development and demand generation as well as working with the broader marketing organization to help oversee successful execution. Successful candidates must BE able to recognize the needs of these market segments and use this understanding to propose targeted messaging/content and customer facing campaigns. This position is based in Paris. The ideal candidate has a passion for the public sector, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to quickly grasp technology concepts. Candidate must BE able to generate and present best-in-class content, collateral and marketing tools and BE well versed in supporting edge digital marketing campaign development and execution. Roles & Responsibilities
- Help the development of all value propositions, core content, marketing and go-to-market strategies for AWS in the public sector.
- Contribute to build digital campaigns that address the differing needs of both technical and non-technical users and buyers.
- Develop and propose compelling messaging and tools focused on customers (solution videos, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, how-to guides) for use on the web, at live events and in customer facing programs.
- Work with the rest of the Public Sector marketing team to distill key functionality and benefits into core marketing messages that resonate with the government audience.
- Help define the go-to-market approach by working with the rest of the Public Sector team to propose global awareness programs and lead generation campaigns, spanning digital, PR and in-person campaigns.
- Identify and execute breakthrough marketing activities that reach target audiences.
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise content for websites and social media.
- Work closely with the Public Sector leadership team, technical teams, account and BD, PR, recruiting and evangelists to achieve business goals.
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE : Basic Qualifications
- Significant relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/products to public sector IT customers.
- Proven track record creating compelling positioning and marketing content for Public Sector.
- Strong digital marketing background.
- Demonstrated ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics.
- Ability to develop effective marketing assets (product videos, web content) within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology product success.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and execution.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted, measured marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion and metrics.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Superior presentation and written communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS APPRECIEES : Preferred Qualifications
- The ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results.
- Understanding of government procurement techniques.
- The candidate must also BE a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy\\_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.