1er Arrondissement, Paris
Partager cette annonce:
Amazon recherche …
DESCRIPTION : Job summary Come build the future with us ! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier-whoever that customer may BE. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, partners (agencies and advertising software companies) and publishers. Our ad solutions-including sponsored ads, display, video, audio, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase sales, and more. We are seeking a senior marketer to develop narratives and go-to-market strategies as part of the global advertising Marketing and Training team. In this role, you will partner with the global Industry Marketing team and regional business leaders to deliver insights-led content by industry. Primary responsibilities include localizing sales pitch decks and case studies in France and scaling these stories across our website, blogs, webinars, emails, and industry trade publications. To do this, you will dive deep into understanding the customer segments and business needs, category-specific shopping and advertising environments on Amazon, and marketplace dynamics. You will develop compelling stories that help advertisers make smarter decisions, ultimately leading them back to our solutions. You will combine strong analytical acumen with creativity, and will have the opportunity to test and scale new solutions and marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have executed B2B regional marketing campaigns in either a global or local capacity and has experience driving engagement for a growing business. The right person will BE able to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including regional sales leads, industry marketers, content marketers, channel marketers, and data analysts. This is a fast-moving role, requiring strong prioritization and communication skills. Being flexible and comfortable with ambiguity will BE required for success. The ideal candidate is able to conduct her/him/themself autonomously, successfully manage a demanding project pipeline, and effectively communicate and foster strong relationships with the team. Your responsibilities will include :
- Developing a marketing plan to drive awareness, engagement, and sales for Amazon's advertising opportunities for a specific industry in France, including defining value propositions and playbooks.
- Create binge-able content across digital channels including blogs, industry landing pages, virtual events/webinars, emails, YouTube, social media, and more.
- Tell stories that challenge, inspire, engage, and drive action.
- Guiding the prioritization, development and implementation of case studies and research to communicate the benefits of Amazon's advertising opportunities in France.
- Driving engagement globally using existing owned marketing channels and piloting new channels.
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing and Training teams, Sales, Analytics and Insights, Product, Retail, Legal, and PR to deliver content and channel initiatives.
- Commissioning 1st and 3rd party research to support positioning and marketing plans.
- Serving as an internal advocate for customer needs; ensuring broad awareness of, and empathy for, customer pain points.
Fluency in French is essential. QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE :
- Significant professional non-internship marketing experience.
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS APPRECIEES :
- Cross-functional experience across Sales, Marketing, PR, Legal, Training, and Research.
- Previous content marketing experience.
- Ability to make ruthless prioritization decisions to allocate limited resources to high impact initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit/ability to try different things in an ambiguous environment with minimal direction.
- Own creative input, development, and execution from concept to completion.
- Confident leading walk-throughs of materials and fielding questions.
- Strong attention to detail.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy\\_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.