Danone recherche …
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, IT's all up to you.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and IT can get a little challenging. But IT's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as [Blédina, Evian, et Actimel], and we absolutely guarantee that you can just BE yourself.
BE innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Global Dairy Marketing Team is looking for his/her futur Global Category Strategy Senior Brand Manager. The role is located in Paris.
The Category Strategy Manager is responsible for supporting the development of toolkits and expertise to BE infused into the local marketing community to unlock growth within our Dairy brands. IT's an exciting job as the connection between marketing and business dimensions are key to succeed when linking consumers needs with our value equation and support its re-invention. He/she works closely with global S&I and R&I teams but also with local teams. In terms of spirit, IT's a blend an external partner with fresh eyes that local teams can rely on and strategy implementation accelerator.
- Support the definition of the Dairy category strategic framework, focusing on shaping key strategic goals and identifying priority growth initiatives under these.
- Framework & tools : continuously identify, develop, coordinate and structure optimal guidance to CBUs and brands.
- Business analysis & tracking category performance.
- Identify and build best practices.
- Building and managing dairy category community'.
- Coordinate / ensure best practice sharing across brands and CBUs.
- Ensure a total team' approach leveraging all strategy resources to serve the business.
- Support roll-out and adoption of category strategy.
- Mapping, sizing and monitoring opportunities for profitable, sustainable growth.
- Support setting goals and tracking relevant KPIs.
- Bringing the outside' in and monitoring key trends for dairy.
- Internal : S&I, global Brands, Sales, Finance & Strategy Team, General Secretary.
- External : Global insights agencies.
- Masters or Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of Marketing, Strategy, Sales in FMCG or Management Consulting experience in a relevant position.
- Qualified skills in identifying growth opportunities within and beyond category.
- Strategic acumen.
- Business grounding & P&L understanding.
- Creativity and problem solving.
- Able to recommend, use different research tools and methodologies, analyse data and turn them into useful information to all stakeholders.
- Solid Project Management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in both a cross-functional and inter-cultural team and within an international environment.
- Fluent in English, French and Spanish would BE nice to have.