Partager cette annonce:
Corporate Strategy Project Manager (h/f)
Discover our galaxy ðª
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach ð½
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career ð
The Strategy & Corporate Development team plays a central role to help Malters define the right strategic focus (we work with OKRs), and work on large company development initiatives, which includes ambitious M&A goals. In March 2022 Malt concluded its first acquisition with Comatch, the Berlin-based largest management consulting platform operating across Europe.
As a Strategy Project Manager, you will be working with diverse and senior stakeholders (e.g. Malt’s Comex, Finance, Product, Marketing, Sales, Community) across countries (France, Germany, UK, Spain, Benelux, and more). Your main responsibilities will be:
Accelerate M&A priorities: from new market screening to due diligence and integration (PMI).
Manage strategic transversal projects: bring strong work structure and project management skills, help project stream owners on demand, ensure great communication & collaboration between stakeholders and identify dependencies and urgent needs for decisions.
Drive decision making with strong problem solving and analytical skills. Conduct ad hoc analysis for the board and Malt Comex.
Gather competitive and market knowledge on current markets and future geographies, contributing to build Malt thought leadership assets. Constantly share actionable insights with our sales, marketing and product teams in all geographies.
3-5 years in a top consulting firm. Experiences in start-up, scale up, M&A or PMI is a strong plus.
Excellent project management skills, you are used to collaborate with senior stakeholders and cross functional teams, you are prioritising work and know how to be 80/20, you can juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills, you are recognized for your capacity to tackle complex problems and analyses and derive actionable action plans.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you know how to structure complex ideas in a simple way, convey impactful messages and adapt communication to different audiences.
Hands-on mindset with a pragmatic and strong learning never stops attitude.
Fluency in English and French - both written and spoken.
The Process :
Screening of 45 min with Hamza, Talent Acquisition Manager, to understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (30-45 minutes).
Deep dive on your experience and technical skills with Mélanie your future manager, VP Strategy & Corporate Development (60 minutes)
Focus on the role: prepare and present a case study, then meet 2 key stakeholders of the strategy team.
Reference checks (2)
Final interview with Alexandre Fretti, our Co-CEO
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally ð«
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Equity: Every Malter is entitled to stock options
- Lunch vouchers: 9/day on your Swile card.
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- RTT: From 8 to 12 days off
- Malt sabbatical: After three years of service, every malter is entitled to one month of sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt ðª
General and administration – Strategy /