Mane recherche …
To assist Mane South Africa Ltd. to offer marketing service to clients, sales, marketing and fragrance development department, local and international. Sharing market knowledge, new ideas, innovations etc.
Job Function :
- Sourcing of product information.
- Monitoring of the competitive landscape of personal care and household products on the South.
African market and its sub region Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Angola, DRC, Kenya, Ethiopia.
- Management of the sample library and labelling of the products.
- Sourcing of products in the market.
- Sourcing and scanning of pictures, adverts, and other information into picture store.
- Data capturing of the information regarding the market products into MANE internal databases.
- Maintain and uphold brand CI.
Relations within the company :
- Fragrance Development Department.
- Market research and sensory analysis department.
- Sales department.
- Marketing department.
- Marketing department - Worldwide.
Tasks to include the following :
- Learn and prepare fragrance submission documents for clients, using a combination of design and administrative skill.
- Assisting in research for marketing presentations.
- Enter products in database.
- Managing market sample requests from various internal offices by purchasing products. Making sure that products are dispatched on time to various teams globally.
- Maintaining both product library and office organized and tidy at all time (expired products to BE thrown away, benchmarks to BE replaced, ranges to BE updated etc.).
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments to gather information needed.
- Organizing olfactive smelling sessions of new launches locally and globally which have meaning to local markets.
- Create Olfactive Pyramids / ID cards for all clients.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Curious, autonomous, well organized and detail orientated.
- Action focused.
- A natural interest for beauty, fragrance or design is essential Adaptable / flexible with autonomy and resilience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workloads.
- Strong organizational skills to include computer literacy.
- Time keeping - to meet deadlines/timelines.
- Initiative and dynamism, with ambition and enthusiasm.
- Reliable, honest, and ethical.
- Fluent in English, competent and articulate communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment with great communication at all levels.
- Positive attitude and high energy level - must take pride in their work.
- Good problem-solving ability with initiative as well as common sense.
- An aptitude for design and creativity with attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Microsoft Office (Power Point use mandatory).
- Previous experience in an administrative or customer service role is essential.
- Advantageous : Background in Art field / Graphic Design qualification.
Please send your CV and letter for Kelly CERFONTYNE via email to : ****@****.**