Partager cette annonce:
Ubisoft recherche …
Informations complémentaires :
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Description du poste :
Manager, Marketing Analytics, will BE responsible for influencing cross-functional business decisions by activating the data to generate compelling insights. This includes the design and management of data collection and analytics solutions, analysis of the performance of marketing initiatives and their effect on engagement, conversion, and retention.
Who are we?
The Marketing Analytics team is primarily located in US, Montreal and France and works with the business stakeholders such as Executive Publishing, CRM, Paid Media & Content Marketing teams located worldwide. Our goal is to BE excellent thought partners to our stakeholders and drive data driven decision making via highly impactful analytics projects.
- Lead analytics projects to solve business challenges and guide product & marketing planning.
- BE an exemplary people leader, positioning your team for success and guiding them on analytics projects.
- Understand the vision of cross functional teams, their challenges, and questions, and translate that into the analytics project's roadmap.
- Apply best fitting analytical and data science approaches to solving challenges presented to your team and develop best practices.
- Identify successes and key learnings from the current pulse point to inform the pre-launch / post launch analysis/wrap up and help influence planning of future pulse points.
- Collaborate with Ubisoft Data Office, Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Operations teams to establish best practices and identify synergies and support global efforts.
- Integrate raw data from multiple data sources.
- Create, manage, and distribute data and insights utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Snowflake, JIRA, Jupyter Notebooks, and GitLab).
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from Snowflake which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses.
- Possesses a technical or quantitative background in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering.
- Senior level professional experience in marketing/business/customer analytics.
- Proven track record in mentoring and fostering successful & high performing teams.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record working with SQL and Excel.
- Proven track record working with Python, R or comparable statistical modeling tools.
- Proven track record working with Tableau / Datorama.
- Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and gaming industry.
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills