Consultez nos dernières offres similaires
Contenu de l'offre Senior Regional Community Operations Manager - New Verticals France, Delivery CommOps chez Uber
Senior Regional Community Operations Manager - New Verticals France, Delivery CommOps
## About the role
With New Verticals (NVs), we're building Uber's fastest growing, and our next 10^10, business! Global in scope, with a focus on our largest potential grocery and other NVs EMEA markets, the NVs CommOps team is responsible for providing excellent customer support to our users, while scaling to meet the needs of a new and rapidly growing business in our star and emerging markets.
Establishing trust for Uber customers/consumers, delivery partners/shoppers and merchants - our community - is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service implemented in the hardest working, most efficient way.
We are looking for a Senior Regional Customer Strategy & Operations Manager, based in Paris, to build, design and optimize the best customer operations for our NVs businesses in France. NVs includes all Uber's new bets: Groceries, Retail, Electronics, Pharma, etc.
This role will be responsible to secure the achievements of key customer operations metrics, such as: Efficiency, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, SLA, Contact Rate, and cost per contact for our dedicated NVs support.
Working closely with local and regional business/ops teams (Courier Growth, Marketplace, Merchant Ops, Marketing teams, etc.) and the EMEA NV Community Operations teams, this role is responsible to:
- End-to-end customer experience (from Merchant Onboarding to Consumer support);
- Providing insights to Identify key critical initiatives that need to happen to improve customer experience or to support business needs and market priorities
- Deliver projects ensuring results are met, targets are hit and projects align to long term NV strategy
- Build and design our NV customers operations
- Manage operations performance with BPOs and COE
- Implement and optimize processes and logics
- Build strong relationships with key collaborators (NVs Ops team, NV Central teams, etc.)
- Launch and support new business initiatives (Pharma, Electronics, etc.)
This role comes with a heavy focus on solving problems through data analytics, process implementation, performance management, and projects: designing, testing, implementing, and improving initiatives, processes, and tools. In this role you will be an expert on your market and the champion of the customer.
This role also involves a strong level of collaborators management, working closely:
## With Regional and Local Ops Teams
- Develop a solid understanding of the consumer/courier/merchant end-to-end experience
- Prioritize, implement, and optimize Merchant onboarding and customer support operations
- Track & manage the performance of all the customer operations (defect rate, # interactions, average handling time, efficiency, automation, etc.)
- Address key transversal issues such as compliance, safety, and product improvement
- Be the voice of our customers: surface and share practical recommendations that help drive the growth, by investigating into the numbers, findings, insights, and make data-driven decisions and process improvements
## With the Community Operations Team (Regional and Central NV Team)
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our customer operations and improve the level of service we provide
- Design and optimize customers operations: footprint strategy and implementation, channel and modalities
- Prepare the customer support organization to all new features and new products
- Engage strategically with collaborators to improve internal tools and the overall user experience
- Leverage similar initiatives, processes and tools in a logic of standardization across the assigned markets and EMEA: policy, process, content, learning, agent performance, training, workforce management, etc.
## With the broader Community Operations network:
- Center Of Excellence (COE): in-house virtual support centers, contributing to the solutions for the most critical & sophisticated user support issues
- BPOs: outsourced virtual support centers, handling the Level 1 user support issues
- Deliver strong customer operations outcomes in line with agreed service level agreements: working with customers across EMEA to achieve the best outcomes across tens of thousands of customers interactions every week, and ensuring they operate as efficiently as possible while maintaining a high level of quality (Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Efficiency, Automation rate, Cost per interaction, etc.)
## What You'll Need
- 4+ years of experience: whether it be in a startup, scaleup, bank, consultancy, operations, or corporate, you are someone who loves inspiring change in a fast-paced environment
- A strong communicator and experienced in collaborators management: you are a great teammate and will onboard everyone around you to achieve great results as a team
- A lover of process and optimization: you are excited about creating new processes and implement them across the support organization in a consistent and organized manner
- Naturally curious: You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate
- A bias for action and problem-solving skills: You embrace challenges and take ownership to create solutions--whether they're short-term workarounds, or more long-term process changes
- Data-driven and analytical in demeanor. You can look at spreadsheets and know the right questions to ask to get to practical outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way
- Cool and calm under pressure: you have superior interpersonal skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Fluency in French and English required
## Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in Customer operations and/or Grocery / Quick Commerce Delivery
- Coding, programming experience, or data analytics skills (SQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber's cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, and depending on the workplace location, Uber either requires- or recommends employees be vaccinated to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company's discretion.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org