Ubisoft recherche …
Informations complémentaires :
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
Within Ubisoft's International Headquarters, the 70-people Legal team is organized in small divisions with dedicated lawyers for each area of expertise. You will join the very special Legal Innovation team, whose mission is to BE a game changer for Ubisoft legal challenges, unlock the legal team potential and build the legal team Ubisoft's need and want for tomorrow.
We deliver a large variety of products (and always want to explore new ones), ranging from internal web-based self-service or automated processes (draft contracts generator, legal guideline self-assessments...) to as engaging as possible awareness content, both for internal and external audiences (videos, infographics, trainings, we even worked on a small privacy videogame proof of concept).
As our UX Designer, under the responsibility of the Head of Legal Innovation, you have a key role for the global integration of design mindset, methods and tools in every production and action of the legal team and so in almost every possible aspect of the work of the legal team. Ubisoft legal team is proud to BE a pioneer at the crossroads between design and law, design being a major area of its strategic roadmap for more than 3 years now. We intend to continue leading in this field, with your help as our expert and source of inspiration. You will BE able to question legal practices with your design prism to contribute to innovative prototypes and products.
You will help us deliver the best legal experience working closely with the different legal divisions (experts in IP law, trademarks, tech law, data protection, M&A, music rights, etc.) located in Paris, Montreal, San Francisco, Shanghai and Bucharest. You will advocate for the users (non-legal colleagues, players, our partners in the industry, etc.) and recommend best practices & user-centric guidelines consistent with Ubisoft DNA.
As a Legal UX Designer, your main missions are :
- You make sure our user-centric approach stays at the heart of our projects, services and products.
- You apply UX methodologies to the conception of prototypes and content (lead user research and tests, conduct creativity and ideation workshops, etc.).
- You craft the UX journey creating flows, wireframes, and mockups for intuitive and accessible services.
- You translate mockups/UI prototypes into reusable components within design system tools to articulate conception to development and work with our IT partners (developers, business analysts, product owners...).
- You take part and share your knowledge within a UX and UI design experts' community.
- You own the design and communication of features & functionalities, documenting their flows and interactions across teams.
- You share your vision for the future of legal jobs and services, in particular regarding access to justice and law, and shape IT with the legal innovation team.
To BE successful in this position, you have a relevant design experience, ideally in an international environment.
If you want to join us to take up this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate !
- You master design (industrial, graphic, interaction or game design for instance), human computer interactions, cognitive psychology, or social sciences.
- You have a relevant experience in UX design to share with us !.
- You have rapid prototyping ability and a good knowledge of design tools (for example Figma).
- You possess visual design skills as needed to communicate an idea clearly.
- You are comfortable working within a multidisciplinary team, and you are team oriented.
- In English and French, both written and spoken, you can communicate with impact and influence various audiences.
- You have a positive attitude and do not hesitate to share your skills and knowledge with others.
- Previous experience around legal topics or legal design is obviously a plus, but a genuine curiosity and interest in bringing these worlds closer together is what we really want !.