Partager cette annonce:
Tech Talent Acquisition Manager (F/M)
At Younited, we believe money allows people to purchase goods & services and realize their dreams, but today’s banking products are opaque & overly complex.
Here, we leverage innovation & cutting-edge technology to redefine lending and payment practices, to provide exceptional user experience
More than a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
We both provide credit & payment solutions directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) & via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
Our mission is to become your trusted financial partner. In this respect, our strategy aims at promoting more transparency and more inclusiveness to help you achieve financial wellbeing.
We have initiated a B-Corp certification process, our social and environmental impact being at the heart of our strategic concerns.
So join Younited, the leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
Some key figures about Younited group:
· Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
· The company has raised more than 330m in equity since launch.
· Younited employs more than c. 550 Younies in Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
Younited is already trusted by prestigious E-merchant and Digital Bank partners among which Free, Bouygues Telecom, Orange Bank, Microsoft, Bpifrance, Apple, N26, Fortuneo and Lydia.
Our 5 corporate values drive our daily job:
· Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
· Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
· Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
· Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
· No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work.
We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our customers and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
As Tech Talent Acquisition, you will join the Talent Acquisition Team, in charge of finding the best candidates for Younited technical project and working on brand employer for the candidate attractivity.
ð Your Missions
Be the owner of the recruitment process for various profiles on the Tech&Product side (Software Engineer, Devops, QA Engineer, Data E, A,S, PO, PM, etc), from sourcing to integration.
Gathering recruitment needs from managers, writing and distributing our job offers through various channels,
Establish the best sourcing strategy and the best recruitment channels according to the position (LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, job boards etc.) while developing innovative approach techniques.
Be a true talent partner: Follow and coach candidates throughout their process and organise the steps with the different stakeholders
Create a talent pool, to be managed throughout your career at Younited
Some others project on HR / Employer Brand
Participate in the onboarding of new employees
Create and implement school relations and job forums
Participate in the creation of meetups.
ðµð»️ Your Profile
Bac+5 in a business school or specialised in human resources,
You have had the opportunity to familiarise yourself with the world of recruitment during an internship or work experience programme,
You have a strong interest in the startup ecosystem: you are curious about tech jobs,
You have very good communication skills (oral/written),
You are proactive on your subjects, you like to monitor your job and optimise your work,
You have a good level of English.
ð Recruitment process
- A first video chat with Camille, Lead Talent Acquisition, to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & values (30’)
- A video chat with Marjolaine, HR Manager (60’)
- A business case to be presented to Camille (30’)
- A meeting with member of your future team in order to give you a complete overview of what your daily life ! (45’)
ð Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and "Friday workshops" in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Paris, France /
Human Resources – Talent acquisition /