Partager cette annonce:
Convelio recherche …
Who Are We?
Convelio is a licensed freight forwarding startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The startup specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods : paintings, sculptures, basically any valuable or bulky merchandise.
We've developed our own proprietary algorithm to offer competitive real-time shipping quotes and an end-to-end logistics service to the art market. Our mission is to become a tech-driven company in a traditional industry, and therefore make the shipping of bulky and valuable items as easy as possible by providing an online and seamless experience.
We currently serve a wide range of customers from art galleries, antique dealers, auction houses, online platforms to interior designers.
With 200+ colleagues scattered across Paris & London and now New York as well, Convelio has a strong start-up & international culture. We thrive in solving complex logistics issues for our clients, enabling both sellers and buyers in the art market. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC's, and boast a global network and the resources (€30 million Series B funding in March 2022) to seize the market opportunity
Are you interested in transforming a traditional industry upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new and being part of an international & innovative start-up?
We are looking for a high energy, results-driven, team-oriented BDR to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success in Europe. For this BDR role, we are looking for someone interested in learning sales skills and passionate about finding new growth opportunities. This role involves organizing sales outbound campaigns, researching prospects, qualifying each new opportunity, and setting meetings between them and the Sales Executive. IT is a fast-paced role that fits high energy, agile, and smart salespeople. This position is a full-time job, based in Paris, start date asap.
What your team will look like
More than 200 people from all over the world. You will work inside our Business Development team and report to our SDR/BDR Team Lead.
Currently, the Business Development Team gathers 40 incredibly talented team members from all around the world, ranging from Partnerships, Growth, Marketing to Sales and Account Management.
By being a BDR, you will also have the opportunity to work on many different types of customer-centric initiatives, from Marketing, Customer Support to Business Intelligence, and have plenty of leeways to suggest new ideas, processes, and projects !
What you'll do
- You will create and clean lead lists and database.
- You will generate sales opportunities on cold prospects through sequences including emails and phone calls.
- You will ensure that there is a commercial fit between the prospect and Convelio.
- You will qualify and respond to individual prospects to generate interest and meetings.
- You will make a rigorous and precise report to the manager.
- You will document and analyze all daily activities to drive our sales conversion knowledge and processes efficiency.
- You will work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle through initiatives and side-projects management.
What we offer
- Unlimited flexibility on remote work : when you want where you want (also after Covid-19 !).
- Work for an exciting and fast-growing Tech-Logistics company evolving within the Art market.
- Immersion in the startup ecosystem and an opportunity to work with a great team with diverse and highly advanced skill sets.
- A very dynamic and kind team spirit, where you will have all space and support to fulfil your potential.
- Autonomy to suggest improvements in team processes.
- Improve your skills in the management of customer relationships, negotiation, project management, and analytics.
- A great onboarding program to make sure you have everything you need to grow in your role.
- Internal virtual and physical events & initiatives : afterwork drinks, remote or physical team buildings, private online art classes.
- Great Health insurance with Alan.
- Meal vouchers.
- A very pleasant office environment to learn and thrive in : bright offices in a nice district in the center of Paris !.
- Chair, screen and IT equipment provided if you are located outside of the Île-de-France region and working fully remotely with no access to an office (outside Covid-19 situation).
- You have a first experience in Business Development or Sales, ideally within the startup ecosystem.
- You are fluent in English and French, german native is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are result and target-driven.
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic.
- You have strong organizational skills and you are disciplined in daily activity planning (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information).
- You have good analytical skillsYou enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment.
- You are an excellent learner and desire to adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- You have worked with CRM systems (especially Salesforce).
The Recruitment Process
- First phone call with Talent Acquisition team.
- Video interview with a team member from the Sales Team.
- Video interview with your Head of Sales.
Above all, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated team-mate, ready to take on initiatives and make an impact, BE willing to grow with us in order to transform this market - and this might BE the single most important skill we require ;).
- > Convelio is set on bringing art logistics into the future - and this is impossible to do without thinking about climate change. Launched in June 2021, our sustainability program and commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goal 13 - to take urgent action to combat climate change and its impact is organized to promote positive environmental practices, and align our company with government targets formed on the basis of the Paris Agreement.
Explore more on Climate Care
- > Learn more about Convelio's plans following our latest fundraising announcement from our founders.
- > Discover our company values.
- > Convelio is proud to BE an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunities based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We are passionate about building an inclusive culture where diversity is celebrated and leveraged to create better design and business decisions.