Partager cette annonce:
Scalapay recherche …
Scalapay is transforming the way people buy online and in-store, empowering merchants to give their customers magical experiences. With over 4, 000 retailers in fashion, beauty, homeware & travel trusting us (Moschino, Decathlon, Calzedonia, Nike, Shein to name a few), we have more than 1M+ customers using Scalapay today across Europe.
Following a 497M$ series B in February 2022 led by Tencent and Willoughby Capital, we are now a unicorn. With this in mind, our teams are growing fast : we're looking for extraordinary talents to come join the adventure and help us shape and sell the future of ecommerce payments & checkout products.
Working with us means a day-to-day where things GO very fast, where you get the opportunity to lead exciting & challenging projects, and BE part of team driven by 4 values : #createmagic #staycurious #beimpactful #playasateam. We're proud of being one of the top 10 startups to work for according to LinkedIn, and 2021's Startup of the Year in Italy.
This is where your magic happens. If you love IT, Scalapay IT !
Reporting to our Head of Sales France, your objective will BE to detect new merchant opportunities whilst developing your activity with key customer accounts in France. We're starting to segment according to the sector of activity and company size, but you will have a huge playing field.
In short, if you love working on the full Sales cycle from identifying leads to closing, if you like building your own pipeline from scratch, if you are at-ease with start-up, hypergrowth environments where things are never the same from one day to the next, this might BE your next opportunity !
You will :
- Define your portfolio strategy.
- Identify new partnerships or business opportunities, pitch Scalapay's services and close deals.
- Establish strong relations with key interlocutors, building and executing joint agreed business plans with partners or merchants to drive mutual growth and success.
- Follow and manage your sales pipeline in our CRM (Pipedrive).
- Work on improving a complete and complex sales cycle, from identifying leads and prospecting to contract signature with multi-interlocutor contact.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-4 years of relevant sales, partner or business development experience, ideally within fintech, payment or ecommerce ecosystems.
- You are fluent in French (to communicate with the French team, prospects and clients).
- You are also fully proficient in English as this is our Global work language within Scalapay group.
Nice to have
- You've worked in the payment ecosystem.
- You have a good knowledge of CRM tools, LinkedIn and prospecting solutions. If you can teach us a new outbound tool we haven't heard of...bonus !.
- You have already experienced hypergrowth in a startup environment, therefore are not scared of chaos and consistently adapting to new processes.
- You have a hunter mindset and an incredible determination to achieve your goals with an undeniable strength of conviction.
- You've got excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are autonomous (aka. entrepreneurial mindset), rigorous and proactive to get things done.
- You are a team player : you know how to defend your convictions while learning from others & what's out there in the big wide world.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- An attractive package based on your skills and experience.
- A stimulating and international working environment with big challenges to BE met every day.
- The opportunity to showcase your skills, to shine, grow and develop.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up : we've just raised a 497M$ series B, the future is bright !.
1) a first introductory video call with someone from our Talent team
2) a chat with our Heads of Sales France and Spain
3) a Case Study with our Head of Sales France, Sales Director Southern Europe and our Chief Growth Officer to deep dive into your hard skills
4) a Meet The Team at our office in Paris to define the culture fit