Partager cette annonce:
Spendesk recherche …
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they're given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised a further €100m investment bringing our series C funding to over €200m and in the process becoming one of Europe's latest Tech Unicorns. Our team of 500+ Spendeskers is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we're growing fast. Come join us !
We're thus looking for highly-motivated individuals with strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our growing Sales team. We need someone with a hunter attitude and a drive to work autonomously to foster, qualify and convert high-profile customers. As we grow, new challenges appear which requires creativity and a willingness to take on responsibilities
Your mission :
- Work with the Growth and Business Development team to identify and research relevant sales target (verticals, customer segments, etc) in France.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, hot calls, video-mails, social selling, events) to generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota.
- Handle qualifying calls, demos & closing from inbound & outbound leads.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers.
- BE the eyes and ears of Spendesk on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
Your profile :
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted.
A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and BE challenged everyday
- You have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious.
- Well organized and autonomous, you can easily multitask and prioritize your work efficiently.
- A first experience as a Business Developer or Pre-Sales in a startup would BE greatly appreciated.
Requirement :Based in Paris (ideally present in the office once/twice a week)
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company !).
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen...).
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite...).
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London.
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!.
- And more !.
What you can expect from the process :
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of, or C-Level (CEO included) to review any remaining questions