Insuco est un bureau d’études international en sciences et ingénierie sociale qui évolue dans plus de 35 pays en Afrique, Asie et Amérique, avec des bureaux en Guinée, au Burkina Faso, à Djibouti, à Madagascar, au Gabon, en Colombie, en Équateur, au Pérou, en Haïti, en République Dominicaine...
Nous avons développé nos références dans de nombreux secteurs : extraction, énergie, infrastructures, agro-industrie, appui institutionnel, formation, etc.
Nous mettons au service de nos clients (publics et privés) notre expertise technique et notre connaissance approfondie du terrain pour proposer une réflexion stratégique, des approches innovantes et des solutions opérationnelles.
Pour nos projets et études, Insuco réunit et mobilise les compétences de nos équipes nationales et internationales qui couvrent de nombreux champs disciplinaires (agronomie, sociologie, anthropologie/ethnologie, économie, archéologie, urbanisme, environnement, …).
Pour plus d’informations sur notre Groupe, nos activités et nos équipes, consultez notre site web : www.insuco.com
Description de l'offre
As part of the development of our activities in Cambodia, we are looking for an Administrative and Financial Manager in Cambodia to ensure the accounting, administrative, financial and logistics management of our activities in the country.
The Administration and Finance Manager will report to the Asia General Manager to whom he/she will report on his/her activities. He/she will also report monthly to the Group Chief Financial Officer.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
The Administrative and Financial Manager of Cambodia supervises the accounting and financial management of Insuco Cambodia and he/she is responsible for ensuring the financial balance and optimising the cash flow. He/she is responsible for monitoring, controlling and reporting on the company's financial situation. He/she is also involved in the management of fixed assets.
The Administrative and Financial Manager covers the following tasks among others:
Financial and accounting allocations
• Keeping the company's accounts;
• Preparation of the monthly cash flow plan;
• Preparation of financial statements;
• Management of relations with third parties (customers, suppliers, tax authorities, banks, etc.);
• Preparation of invoices and follow-up of customer payments;
• Maintenance and management of the cash register;
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statements;
Administrative and HR responsibilities
• Management of the administrative database (administrative and legal documents of the company) and HR (contracts and administrative documents of the personnel);
• Management of the relationship with the administrative authorities (tax authorities, social security, labor inspectors, etc.);
• Drawing up employment contracts and managing the relationship with employment agencies;
• Management and follow-up of visas, residence permits, work permits.
• Reception and management of the consultants' stay (transportation, accommodation, food, telecoms, business cards, signatures, ...);
• Purchasing and management of office supplies;
• Ensures ownership and maintenance of offices, electrical and electronic tools;
• Purchase of flight tickets;
• Fleet management and/or rental of vehicles and other transport equipment;
• Management of field logistics.
More generally, the Administrative and Financial Manager carries out any task related to the position or his/her function. He/she implements the needed tools to ensure the reliability and transmission of data related to his/her activity.
• Position based in Phnom Penh, in Insuco’s office, with the possibility of travel within and outside the country;
• Permanent contract under Cambodian law;
• Position to be filled from September 2022.
To apply, please email your application (CV + covering letter), with the reference "RAFCB202207" to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 August 2022 at the latest.
Only applications that meet the required profile will be considered.
• Minimum 4 years of higher education in accounting - economics - management or other equivalent degree.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in an equivalent position.
• Excellent command of Cambodian financial and accounting approaches;
• Excellent command of management, finance and accounting tools;
• Good synthesis and writing skills;
• Good command of English and Khmer is required. A good command of French is desirable.
• Rigor and ability to produce reliable and correct data within reasonable timeframes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Good organisational skills at work.
• You have a strong command of financial management and accounting approaches and tools, and master Cambodian accounting standards.
• You have an excellent ability to analyse cash flow requirements and financial flows and a sense of anticipating the risks associated with financial operations.
• You have a sense of commitment and responsibility and an excellent ability to summarize and report on financial matters.
• You are motivated, enthusiast and able to work in a dynamic team;
• You are honest and reliable.
• You want to join a multicultural, young, dynamic and innovative team.