Consultez nos dernières offres similaires
Contenu de l'offre Senior Product Manager CS Digital chez Contentsquare
Senior Product Manager CS Digital
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
We are looking for a talented senior product manager with extensive data knowledge to help us shape the future of the User Experience Analytics and help our customers create empowering experiences for All. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, and growth of your perimeter, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, and data analysts in a challenging & fast paced environment. We also expect you to successfully share your product knowledge & best practices among the PM team.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy and tactic to deliver it.
- Understand and measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the director of product to define OKRs.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure adoption and performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists to ideate and deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research and build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to build exceptional Go To Market strategy and to better understand the competitive landscape;
- Be a great leader to get stakeholders’ buy-in on your initiatives and rally everybody to your vision.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs and business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative and competitive analysis.
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Build a trustworthy user’s community among our customers,
- Coach team members on Contentsquare Product Methodology,
- Contribute proactively to the product team’s success by continuously improving the way we work and by helping our juniors grow.
Overall we expect you to be visionary and ambitious, nobody has done what we are aiming to achieve.
- You have 5 years of Product Management experience.
- You have experience in data related product management.
- You have leaded a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage.
- You have strong analytical skills to understand and solve complex issues.
- You are a quick learner and you can adapt easily to a fast paced environment,
- You know how to get things done on time and prioritize tasks,
- You have strong technical & data knowledge and are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team.
- You are fluent in English both spoken and written,
- You have a strong sense for User Experience and strong attention to details,
- You are very comfortable with Agile and Lean concepts.
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS/
- You can improve the product team Karaoke level.
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
Paris Area, France /
Product – Product Management /