Consultez nos dernières offres similaires
Contenu de l'offre Senior Product Marketing Manager - CS Product Platform chez Contentsquare
Senior Product Marketing Manager - CS Product Platform
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
Primary Responsibilities :
- Build a go-to-market approach including product, partner and services combinations for CS Product Platform, the scalable, secure, private, accessible and intelligent platform for all CS products
- Develop solution messaging and competitive positioning that differentiates and elevates CS Product Platform’s tag management, user management, App marketplace, openness to web and third party applications and shared capabilities from others in the market
- Establish Contentsquare’s thought leadership and evangelize customers, partners and field on data privacy and artificial and augmented intelligence
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to support innovative awareness and demand generation tactics.
- Partner closely with product management teams to influence CS Product Platform’s product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives, compelling use cases and business benefits
- Partner with field enablement and field teams to help them communicate the value of CS Product Platform and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Partner with product, partner and customer service team colleagues to build and execute solution launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, and pipeline generation goals
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets, and FAQs, enabling Sales to understand and communicate the value of CS Product Platform
- Track, measure, and report against objectives
Professional Experience Required :
- 5+ years experience in solution marketing involving multiple B2B SaaS technology products; and technology and services partners
- Strong demonstrable experience and technical knowledge of artificial intelligence, APIs and integrations, cloud infrastructure and data privacy
- Expertise in developing go to market approaches for verticals and personas.
- Ability to launch and grow innovative product, partner and services based solutions
Skills required :
- Deep understanding of multi-product, services and partner related solution marketing
- Top-notch writing and storytelling for creating compelling content for marketing and sales, particularly on AI and data privacy
- Assertive, confident, and articulate leader that can stand up for their opinion within a strong and experienced team
- High energy, proactive, charismatic, creative style
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced collaborative and flexible environment
- Proven record of partnering with sales leadership on their revenue agenda
- Project management skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional team player
- Analytical nature to make good decisions
- Fluent in English
- Paris, London, or based out of Europe
- 20% travel
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
Paris Area, France /
Product – Product Marketing /