Consultez nos dernières offres similaires
Contenu de l'offre Senior Product Marketing Manager - Solutions (with focus on Banking) chez Contentsquare
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Solutions (with focus on Banking)
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
Primary Responsibilities :
- Build a go-to-market approach including product, partner and services combinations for Contentsquare’s key vertical and buyers solution areas; with a focus on banking, but with the ability to support our other key verticals including retail, B2B technology.
- Develop solution and portfolio messaging and competitive positioning that differentiates and elevates Contentsquare from others in the market
- Collaborate with Content and Marketing teams to support innovative awareness and demand generation tactics.
- Partner closely with product management teams to influence the product strategy and develop top-line customer narratives and compelling use cases and business benefits for each solution areas
- Partner with field enablement and field teams to help them communicate the value of the Contentsquare platform and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Partner with product, partner and customer service team colleagues to build and execute solution launch plans that align with revenue, adoption, and pipeline generation goals.
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as training content, cheat sheets, and FAQs, enabling Sales to understand and communicate the value of products
- Track, measure, and report against objectives.
Professional Experience Required :
- 5+ years experience in solution marketing involving multiple B2B SaaS technology products; and technology and services partners
- Strong demonstrable experience and knowledge in banking, with retail banking a preference
- Expertise in developing go to market approaches for BSFI, Retail, and B2B technology verticals.
- Demonstrate ability in launching and growing innovative product, partner and services based solutions
Skills required :
- Deep understanding of multi-product, services and partner related solution marketing
- Assertive, confident, and articulate leader that can stand up for their opinion within a strong and experienced team
- High energy, proactive, charismatic, creative style
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced collaborative and flexible environment
- Proven record of partnering with sales leadership on their revenue agenda
- Top-notch writing and storytelling for creating compelling marketing content
- Project management skills to effectively manage competing projects with tight deadlines
- Exceptional team player
- Analytical nature to make good decisions
- Native or fluent in English
Paris, London, NY (in that order of preference)
20% travel … once the Pandemic is over
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
Paris Area, France /
Product – Product Marketing /