1er Arrondissement, Paris
Partager cette annonce:
Lydia recherche …
Lydia réinvente les services financiers du quotidien, avec une application mobile, pour les rendre plus simples, plus rapides, plus personnels, et accessibles à tous les européens.
Comment ? En exploitant et en combinant le meilleur du design, des nouvelles technologies et du système bancaire.
Lancée en 2013, Lydia a depuis conquis des millions d'utilisateurs, en France, en Espagne, en Belgique et au Portugal, qui disent \"Je te fais un Lydia\" quand ils se remboursent. Ils sont aussi de plus en plus nombreux à avoir fait de Lydia leur compte principal, avec la carte, le compte joint et le compte d'épargne.
L'entreprise, bien financée, avec des actionnaires comme Accel ou Tencent, fait partie du French Tech Next 40.
Who are they?
With over 6 million active users and an impressive 5, 000 new customers joining every day, Lydia aims to become one of Europe's leading financial services organisations. Founded in 2013, Lydia has been recognised as one of France's most promising start-ups through its recent inclusion into the Next 40 ranking.
After raising €112 million from investors in 2020, we have plans to accelerate our European deployment while continuing to offer additional innovative solutions. From top-security contactless mobile payment to a wide array of app-based services, Lydia puts people at the centre of the digital banking experience.
Part of our growth strategy is centred around attracting top talent to help us nurture our ongoing success. We are now looking for our new Senior Product Owner.
At Lydia, we want to build features and products which make complex things easier. This was Lydia's first intention when IT decided to make bank transfers easy and instant. This DNA remains the same while the mission of the company has evolved and has become much broader : Lydia is now providing a vast range of financial services to ease every single money-related action of our lives.
As part of the Product Team, you will work on a dedicated functional scope and with many teams of the company (data, legal, marketing, tech, operations...) to improve the value brought to users by your features.
What you will do?
- Understand users via market analysis, user interviews, behavioral analytics, and collaboration with the Customer Care and Sales teams.
- Understand the competitive landscape of your features.
- Monitor features' performance and user-friendliness using analytics.
- Frame product evolutions and improvements, along with a Product Designer and a Technical Product Manager.
- Write User Stories and present them to the squad.
- Follow-up the technical implementation of your product evolutions.
- Test your features and iterate.
- Create and maintain the documentation on your features.
- Communicate internally about your features, their evolutions and the product vision they carry.
- Ensure that your features are properly communicated to users, along with the CRM and Marketing team.
- Take part in the roadmap definition.
You are in the right place if
- You are creative and like to challenge the status quo.
- You are organized and rigorous.
- You are able to put yourself in other people's shoes.
- You know how to and you enjoy working efficiently with multiple stakeholders on several topics at the same time.
- You are very curious and eager to learn.
- You are pedagogical and know how to communicate a vision.
- You are KPI driven and pragmatic.
- You are a problem solver.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are passionate about B2C and want to have an impact on millions of users.
- You have an affinity with tech and data topics.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a B2C tech company.
At Lydia, we believe that diversity is a strength. Diversity is part of our culture and identity. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value to the company. Lydia is therefore proud to BE an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical characteristics (size, weight...).age, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Contract Type :
> 3 years