Nexans recherche …
Want to BE part of an exciting journey? Join Nexans as a Product Manager for our Aerospace Business !
Nexans is a global player in energy transition. Our purpose : ELECTRIFY THE FUTURE. For over a century, Nexans has played a crucial role in the electrification of the planet. With around 25, 000 people in 38 countries, the Group is leading the charge to the new world of electrification : safer, sustainable, renewable, decarbonized and accessible to everyone. In 2020, Nexans generated 5.7 billion Euros in standard sales.
For more information, please visit www.nexans.com
The product Manager is a product expert who works closely with our key customers to understand the market structure and its stakes and adapt differentiated offers the best way.
As a Product Manager you will BE in charge of driving products & services portfolio throughout the product life cycle, managing complexity, in order to maximize sales & commercial margins.
You will define the guidelines for the Marketing 4 Pillars : Product/Services, Price, Place (channels), Promotion and will work in close cooperation and coordination between the different sales, technical and Communications organizations at BG/BU level.
Your main responsibilities will BE :
Market Intelligence :
- Observe and analyze the market demand
- Evaluate market size and trends for your product range
- Identify best opportunities for lead generation
Product Strategy Definition :
- Prepare Strategic plan for your product range
- Develop a product policy (products, packaging, accessories, services)
- Measure effectiveness of product marketing programs
- Contribute to define the global pricing policy
Innovation & new product development :
- BE a key contributor to the Ideation process : visit customers and installation in order to understand the market needs and answer/anticipate customer requests
- Continuously evaluate opportunities for new products or product redesign
- Translate market requirements into functional specifications
- Ensure a timely development and industrialization of new products, by initiating, driving and monitoring the development and industrialization process in coordination with the different plants
- Build business case and high-level financials for new products
- Value selling arguments
Product & services Portfolio management :
Throughout the product life cycle, you permanently study Nexans product offering for the scope of :
- Technical specifications, design and costs
- Range of applications, and comparison with comparable competition products
- Marketing Offer strategy of each local market
- Identifie gaps and redundancies in the product portfolio and works towards reducing them
- Manage or validate Stock Keeping Units (SKU's)
- Initiate periodic benchmarks (costs/design/performance/services)
- Build the sourcing matrix for multi factories and propose actions to rationalize product sourcing
- Interface to build ToT (Transfer of Technology) specifications
What We Are Looking For :
- Engineering background with 5 years' experience in related field, completed with a business education or training OR Business school education with 5 years' experience in coordination with technical department.
- Strategic thinker and Business developer, able to build sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project management skills, global team player, able to work with an international team including the cultural differences to optimize efficiency of the tasks.
- Leadership, communication skills, influencing skills - ability to convince without hierarchical management of some of the critical resources.
- Fluent in English and French - Frequent international travels.
- Good level in the communication and analysis software's tools as, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive terms and working conditions
Boosted by a clear talent development strategy, you can GO a long way if you are motivated, mobile and driven by the same values as us. We build people that build business.
At Nexans, we recognize the differences that make each employee valuable and unique. The diversity of experiences, origins, personalities, gender and disability are considered key to our global ambition to lead the world in energy transition towards a sustainable planet. This is why we encourage diversity in our recruitment - Bring yours to Nexans, IT is welcome !