Beamy recherche …
The successful use of Beamy by our customers is based on data. Without the Data Team, IT would BE impossible to fulfil Beamy's first promise : Shadow IT detection. For 2023 we have decided to reinforce this stream and grow our Data team. We are looking for a Lead Data Engineer.
We need to build the best and most scalable infrastructure that will allow us to collect, store and transform our client's data.
Your responsibilities :
- Define the architecture and data flows between different data sources.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain data pipelines.
- BE responsible for the monitoring and the data consistency throughout the data cycle.
- Create and maintain integrations with partner applications.
- Ensure that our data practices are always in line with the best trends of the industry.
- Actively share knowledge and document insights to support continuous team improvement and collaboration.
First, we need a Tech Lead, but we expect that you could take the management of two team members by the end of the year.
Stack : GCP, Airbyte, Airflow, ETL, BigQuery/Snowflake, Looker, PySpark...
What we offer :
- A package between 60K€ and 80K€ + stock options (the salary will BE defined according to your level of impact and expertise observed during our interviews).
- A strong transparency culture (salaries and financial situation of the company shared internally, transparent career tracks...) coupled to an excellent and healthy atmosphere (no micromanagement, strong autonomy...).
- Office in the heart of Paris, at Opera, (9th district).
- A key position in our organisation and the opportunity to BE a fundamental player in Beamy's acceleration and international scale.
- The best health mutual and lunch vouchers available (Alan & Swile), 5 weeks of holidays + RTT.
About you :
As we're growing fast, new challenges arise, requiring creativity and a willingness to take responsibility.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- You have a strong knowledge of programming languages : Python and PySpark, SQL.
- You have a strong knowledge of cloud architecture : GCP or AWS.
- You have already managed a stack with modern data engineering tools (airbyte, airflow, dbt, BigQuery/Snowflake, Looker...).
- You can communicate clearly in both written and oral form in English and French.
- You have interest in understanding and solving Business data challenges.
Hiring process :
- Introduction call with Leslye our Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Interview with Tahir the CTO.
- Case Study.
- Who interview.
- On-site session : Lunch with Beamers & Founders.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet our minimum criteria.
You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description !
Contract Type :
> 5 years