Partager cette annonce:
Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails)
At Cardiologs, we aim to democratize access to expert cardiac care through medical-grade artificial intelligence and cloud technology. Our flagship product, the Cardiologs Holter platform, is a leading software for analyzing ambulatory ECG used to help diagnose over 1 million patients annually.
We are currently venturing into the remote patient monitoring space with the Cardiologs RPM solution, allowing patients to share their smartwatch ECGs with their physicians, who in turn use our cloud-based RPM platform to streamline ECG reviews.
In November 2021, we announced that we were being acquired by Philips to expand our cardiac portfolio.
We have an innovative, result-oriented work environment where we foster ambition and dedication while being mindful of our teammates’ work and achievements. We also nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, and other fun activities.
What you’ll do
We are looking for energetic Ruby on Rails Developer(s) to strengthen our Engineering Team.
You will work hand to hand with doctors, data scientists and other developers to improve our web platform and our internal tools, to design and develop our new products and to ensure everything runs reliably.
In particular, we are looking for Rails developers interested in contributing to our web back-end which exposes through its API the clinical metrics associated to each ECG recording and which allow our users to visualize and fine-tune our algorithms' predictions.
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- You have more than 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Knowledgeable about modern web platform architectures and you have a strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- You already worked with two or more from the following: Python, Ruby (Rails), HTML/CSS/JS (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS), Kubernetes, Relational Databases, Cloud Services (such as GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
+ You already worked in a startup environment.
+ You have previous experience and/or a strong interest in developing healthcare products.
What we value
We value a positive mindset, collaboration, a sense of ownership, transparency, the ability to embrace ambiguity, a talk-less-do-more attitude, and a sense of humor to enjoy ourselves along the way. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in!
What we offer
- Beautifully by-the-book startup offices in central Paris (we are in the 2nd arrondissement)
- A respectful, fun, collaborative work environment
- Flexible WFO/WFH policy
- Daily fresh fruits and healthy (or not) snacks
- Monthly apéros
- Yearly team off-sites
Our recruiting process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
1- Quick introductory HR phone call (20-30 min)
2 - Technical part:
- Quick tech call 15-20 min to do a short algo exercise with one of the Software Engineers of the team
- Optional homework to prepare the Technical interview in our office or by Zoom with the Hiring Manager and a team member (90 min)
3 - Performance interview in our office or by Zoom with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
4 - Culture interview (with lunch or drinks with the team if possible!) with 2 different persons from the team (90 min)
To close the process, we'll do some reference calls. In parallel, we'll organize a quick call (15-20 min) with our General Manager and Co-founder, Yann Fleureau (only if you did not have the opportunity to meet him in one of the previous interviews)
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few resources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book:
- The Art of Unix Programming:
- Some Google Cloud Platform tutorials: and
Paris, FR /
Software Engineering /