Consultez nos dernières offres similaires
Contenu de l'offre Data Engineer H/F chez Verkor
Verkor recherche …
Verkor is a French industrial company aiming to pioneer low-carbon battery manufacturing in France. With the backing of prominent industrial companies such as Renault Group, Plastic Omnium and Schneider Electric, Verkor intends to electrify the future of European mobility.
With over 200+ experts from 29 different countries, our endeavor is to unite exceptional global talent to bring this ambitious and innovative project to life. Our strong and agile international team continues to grow and adapt to new challenges. Based in Grenoble (France), we are currently establishing our Verkor Innovation Centre (R&D centre and 4.0 pilot line).
In the coming years, we will focus on building the world's most modern and efficient Gigafactory in Dunkirk (France). With this facility, our ambition is an initial annual production of 16 Gwh of lithium-ion batteries by 2025, thus powering 300, 000 electric vehicles annually and creating 1200 direct jobs.
In joining us you will actively participate in this breathtaking industrial adventure toshape the future of European mobility.
Verkor Digital Team is searching a new member !
As a Data Engineer, you will BE responsible to implement and maintain the pipelines to deliver clean, reliable and quality data to the functional teams across Verkor
- Design, develop and deploy new Data Warehousing patterns and solutions using Databricks or RedShift or snowflake.
- Work closely with functional teams across Verkor to gather and translate requirements into deliverable data engineering tasks.
- Solve data acquisition, integration and management problems, and create ETL/ELT processes to support data ingestion and transformation requirements.
- Manage day-to-day queries, requests and issues relating to the Data Warehousing environment.
- Advanced SQL and query performance tuning skills.
- Experience building data products incrementally, integrating and managing large data sets from multiple sources.
- 2+ year of coding experience with modern programming or scripting language (Python, Scala, Java, etc.).
- Database design and administration experience with various RDBMS, such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Experience in designing and developing complex ETL pipelines in the cloud (Azure Data Factory, AWS glue, ERM).
- Experience modelling data based on high level requirements.
- Firm understanding of data warehousing concepts.
- Knowledgeable about the different types of cloud-based storage resources (Blob, S3, CosmosDB, DynamoDB, etc.).
- Hands-on experience working with or creating real-world BI/MI/analytics and data visualisation solutions.
- Hands-on experience working with or using database tools to integrate and transform data for analytics.
- Advanced SQL proficiency.
- Understanding of common data modelling principles, patterns and tools.
- Solid understanding of cloud/SaaS technology (Azure, AWS, etc.) and database solutions (Snowflake, Apache iceberg etc.).
- Specific experience working with disparate data sources (relational databases, flat files, Excel, semi-structured data, high-performance analytical databases, etc.) to integrate and transform data for reporting.
- BE willing to tackle on new challenges, learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Curious and passionate about finding creative solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent communicator.
Why join us?
Strong company spirit and culture settle down around our 4 values :
We promote personal initiative and give everyone the means to contribute to the company's success.
We're committed to transparent communication : we say what we think and we mean what we say.
Everyone, in their role, is an ambassador for the company. At Verkor, success is most definitely a team sport !
We're all working towards a common goal : a sustainable future, which we're building one step at a time.
Attractive work conditions
- Stimulating work environment : pleasant offices, multicultural and motivated team.
- Live and work in the Green Capital of Europe.
- Lunch vouchers.
- 50% of local transportation costs financed.
- 7 weeks of holidays per year.
- Industry-leading healthcare.
- Opportunities to network and connect with worldwide experts.
For more info on the company, please visit us at www.verkor.com