Senior Partner Manager, Prime Video Channels EU, Prime Video Channels
Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at any time and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Prime Video Channels is seeking a Senior Partner Manager to join our Prime Video Channels content support team in France. You will support the development of new processes and standards for how we work across Local partners, as well as provide support and recommendation on new and in-life partner negotiations. You will oversee action plans based on deep-dive analysis of consumer engagement metrics and provide recommendations to Prime Video Channel leadership on how to grow the business. This position offers a unique opportunity to work at one of the most innovative online video services in the world and brings advancement into a variety of roles at Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
- Identify and understand all internal and external variables that impact your assigned territory (this entails monitoring, understanding and reporting on the business, along with responsibility for executing projects and promotions to achieve business objectives)
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends/events, and continually monitor industry developments
- Make recommendations to Prime Video Channels leadership that will help maximize Amazon’s business profitability and selection expansion opportunities
- Have a complete understanding of the customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to make recommendations to Prime Video Leadership on content selection that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled experience
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, while meeting tight deadlines
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to make recommendations to Prime Video leadership that will help Prime Video Channels meet and exceed customers engagement, revenue and profitability targets
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
- Experience supporting negotiations with small and large external partners
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
- Experience in communicating complex business concepts in verbal and written form
- Strong organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
- Relevant experience in retail or e-commerce and / or experience working within the digital entertainment industry
- Fluent in French and English
Amazon est un employeur engagé pour l'égalité des chances. Nous sommes convaincus qu'une main d'oeuvre diversifée est essentielle à notre réussite. Nous prenons nos décisions de recrutement en fonction de votre expérience et de vos compétences. Nous apprécions votre envie de découvrir, d'inventer, de simplifier et de construire. La protection de votre vie privée et la sécurité de vos données constituent depuis longtemps une priorité absolue pour Amazon. Veuillez consulter notre Politique de Confidentialité pour en savoir plus sur la façon dont nous collectons, utilisons et traitons les données personnelles de nos candidats.