Manomano recherche …
At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people ! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally ?
Join us in this tremendous adventure !
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners, 10 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints. Currently in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
Our three offices (Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona) currently employ more than 900 Manas & Manos from
24 different countries.
Our vision, as a responsible European B2C and B2B industry leader online, is to offer a unique value proposition on our HI markets, beyond product to services, to BE an A Brand. Our ManoMano way of life, within business hypergrowth, is to always keep the human dimension at its right place. Empowering people to responsibly make their own kind of world is our mission.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE
People are at the heart of ManoMano's culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and responsibility.
Operating as a marketplace, ManoMano is continuously seeking for new value-added services for its sellers. We believe that advertising can enhance the customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Operations Associate (Apprentice starting April) to join our talented team to help scale our early-stage Advertising for Partners team. Marketing Operations Associate will partner with internal stakeholders to operationalize merchandising campaigns across the ManoMano platforms, own key reporting, and foster product improvements.
This role is crucial in developing our merchandising efforts. If you love managing cross-functional stakeholders (across Sales, Marketing, Graphic Studio, Product), pushing projects forward to deliver measurable and meaningful results and finding new ways of working', then this position is for you !
Missions : Own retail media operations for all countries
- Coordinate briefs : you'll receive briefs and requirements from sales teams on how we will promote Brand messages via different channels (newsletters, affiliation, display, SEA, communication etc.). You will coordinate closely with these teams to ensure we are meeting best practices.
- Build operations : Own the retroplanning, along with managing the brief for messaging and creative assets in order to implement on-site activations. You will also BE responsible to ensure that operations are operating successfully throughout the length of the campaign.
- Manage the marketing calendar : with the Sales and Promotions team, manage our marketing calendar in order to ensure great synergies between merchandising activations and commercial animations.
- Improve process continuously : with growth comes new needs and additional complexity, you'll BE in charge of improving processes continuously to make teams work together in the best possible way. This role will enable you to BE hyper-focused on building the foundations of a highly efficient and strategic marketing process
- Support Sales team during pitch : Help the marketing and the sales team to identify and pitch new opportunities to our sellers
- Coming from a Business or Engineering school, you want to evolve in an e-commerce environment in a position which mixes marketing, analysis and commercial skills.
- You are passionate about e-commerce topics and want to revolutionize customer experience.
- You are ingenious and enjoy testing and experimenting new ideas to find the best solution.
- You are known for your excellent rigor, analytical skills and you have developed strong interpersonal skills.
- You are mastering Excel (Google Sheets) and ideally have notions of Google Analytics or web analytics tools.
- English language verbal and written is required. Another ManoMano language spoken (French, Italian, Spanish or German) is a plus.
At ManoMano we are dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce where each individual can grow.
We respect and value the richness of varied cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our teams which is why we are looking for talented people from all backgrounds.
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify IT, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to ****@****.**.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your \"Data Protection\" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.