Partager cette annonce:
SAP France recherche …
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now !
As a Grow by SAP (http://SAP.io/grow) Marketing intern, you will champion the development and execution of our marketing strategy and plan - with support from marketing and commercial leaders. You will help in the development of budget and planning activities, develop digital marketing and bring the Grow by SAP community to the next level.
You are a creative thinker who is willing to try new things. You are able to effectively partner and collaborate with a global team. You can collaborate seamlessly across commercial function and create structure in chaos and designing actionable solutions that meet a diverse set of commercial needs. You are well versed in the startup space and are excited by the rapidly growing scale-up scene in Europe.
What you'll do :
- Champion the development of our Digital Marketing Strategy & GTM plan
- Develop our acquisition strategy
- Animate and nurture the Grow by SAP community (internal & external)
- Develop a best in class influence marketing strategy : identify key influencers and platforms, benchmark what others are doing
- Industrialize operations & manage daily performance-based paid marketing efforts (Social eg LinkedIn, Instagram, Search eg Google, Other Ad networks, etc.)
- Coordinate on a weekly basis at least with other teams (brand design, local teams) to suggest compelling ways of communicating to create unforgettable and on-brand content
- Create and optimise compelling campaigns continuously
- Work with sales leadership to tackle marketing across countries and industries
- Lead, inspire, and BE the change
What you'll bring
- Studying a marketing master, ideally digital marketing oriented
- Comfortable with design & Graphics editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, CreativeStudio, wordpress)
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM
- Well-versed in social media content development and execution
- Growth hacking mindset
- Desire to BE creative and willing to try new things.
- Detailed oriented and analyze campaign performance.
- Fluent in English and French
About our team :
The Grow by SAP team is a small but mighty team spread across Europe (under direct sponsorship of Regional President). We care about providing our clients with the tools they need to see results of hyper growth and delivering on their purposes. Learning and fun are keys to our success ! The Grow team is an intrapreneurship team within SAP and all members act as if they were in a start up themselves as part of the programme.
Expected start date : January / February 2023
Duration : 5/6 months
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400, 000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100, 000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution IT deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to BE an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team : ****@****.**
For SAP employees : Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability :
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might BE required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID : 352080 Work Area : Marketing Expected Travel : 0 - 10% Career Status : Student Employment Type : Intern Additional Locations : #LI-Hybrid.