Description de la société :
Webhelp Portugal is part of Webhelp, one of the biggest providers of outsourced client experience in Europe. Founded in 2000, it has grown considerably and now has more than 40000 employees worldwide.
Description du poste :
About the job role:
As a SEA and Google Ads Senior Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management, and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for Artefact’s clients on the search engines.
You will be attached to one of Artefact’s key accounts (top tier and global brands) and have direct interaction with this account.
As a SEA and Google Ads Senior Consultant, you will:
- Manage sponsored links strategy (mainly Google Ads) to reflect the customer's objectives, with the necessary operational recommendations
- Optimize the progress and performance of sponsored campaigns while respecting quality, costs, deadlines
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives set in collaboration with your client is your priority
- Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development
- Coach and guide one or two junior consultants
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project starting from scratch
- Intensive training all year long to become an expert on the most wanted digital skills
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
Life at our company:
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Connaissances appreciées :
Nice to have
- Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
- SEA and Google Ads Campaign Management
Qualités et compétences:
- Previous experience in a B2B environment having daily interactions with clients
- Data-driven and love playing with figures, you have an analytical and strategic mindset
- Good and clear reporting skills, you are extremely comfortable with excel
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills
Profil recherché :
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient in French (C2)
- Fluency in English (minimum B2)
- At least year’ Experience in Search Engine Marketing – Google Ads (Mandatory)
- Experience in managing google ads campaigns minimum 1 year with big budgets (20K/ monthly)
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.